- Innovative mounting system for improved noise and vibration isolation, enhanced module control and a low center of gravity (CG) for improved all terrain stability.
- Action Wall featuring hospital grade suction port and oxygen outlet for each litter position.
- Dual dedicated calibrated suction collection systems.
- GSA KKK 1822 ambulance grade heating/air conditioning system with multi-port ceiling distribution for quick cool down or heat at lower velocity.
- LED overhead lighting reducing interior heat source and high shadow-less light with “black out” feature.
- Four litter positions or six seated positions or a combination.
- Customized interior design.
- Microprocessor based programmable electrical system with seamless chassis system integration.
- Shelter design increases interior room while maintaining universal logistics requirements.
- Hospital grade piped oxygen system with exterior O2 tank storage to enhance crew safety.
- Tracked EMS high back attendant seat with locking swivel feature for medic/patient positioning.
- Powered exhaust and intake fresh air system for rapid air recirculation.
- MLLS (mechanical litter load system), simplified upper berth loading system.
- Rear door integrated 5 gallon fuel and water can holder.
- Blood/drug refrigeration system mounted on slide-out tray.
- Rapid deployment through larger doors and drop down rear step with interior and exterior release latches.
Shelter Only: MTTS (Medical Treatment Transport Shelter), as mounted on M1152A1
Weight: 3240 lbs
Overall: 154 1/8” x 88 1/4”w x 84”h
Transport Height: 102”h
Interior: 90 1/8” x 81”w x 62”h
Volume: 1218.1 cu ft
Rear Door Opening: 78 3/8″
Cushions-Seats and Seat Backs:
- Heavy duty high density foam, flame blocker quality.
- Programmable 10 button switch panel
- Digital volt/amp gauge – dash mounted
Spare Tire Mount:
- Dual reinforced rear door mount.
- Rear door mount with safety release latch