Military Truck Parts, Inc. was established in September 1992. In the midst of Operation Desert Storm, a request was received by the local military base for assistance. Fort Polk was deploying equipment to Kuwait through the Port of Houston. One of their large carrier trucks went down while on the dock preparing to load and required replacement of drive train components. The truck needed to deploy withing 24 hours. MTP was successful in completing the dockside component change out and the truck made the ship.
Since then, we have:
- Repeat customers, both export and domestic.
- Exported to Asia, the Middle East, Canada, Mexico, Africa and South America.
- Grown our manufacturing processes using Ford and International vehicular platforms for specialty vehicles, such as: Type II Ambulances, Mobile Workshops, Recovery Trucks and specialty trailers.
- Developed a military ambulance shelter that introduces a level of “ease of use” not seen in field ambulances.
- Achieved ISO 9001:2008.
- Provided after-sales solutions.
In 2012, we celebrated 20 years of providing quality products and continue to provide logistics support and intuitive ideas that create products which help our customers accomplish their missions. We look forward to your inquiry of our website.
Deborah L. Fehr